I want to personally invite you to the 8th Annual Functional Aging Summit on June 3 & 4 in Denver, Colorado! If you have attended a summit live in the past you know how valuable it is to hear from the leaders in our industry, network with colleagues from around the world, and visit their expo.
My session will be on The Effects of Aging on Human Performance. I will be reviewing the most common physical, cognitive, and emotional changes associated with aging, how they affect human performance, and if and how those changes should change our approach to training this population.
There is something about bringing together Functional Aging Specialists, expert presenters, studio owners all at one event! The early morning workout fun, the networking lunches, and amazing keynotes make this a weekend you do not want to miss! And of course I am speaking too, so I hope to see you there!
- Cathy Richards: BOOM! Will You be Fit or Frail at 85?
- Michelle Tollefson: Lifestyle Medicine for Women
- Fitness Celebrity Kathy Smith!
Hands on Break out sessions
- Guy Andrews: High Intensity Training for Seniors, The Solo Cup Balance Workout
- Leslee Bender: The Issue is in the Tissue Training Your Fascia
- Jenice Mattek: Breath, The Benefits, How to Teach it and Get Buy-In
- Lindsay Vastola: Habit-Change Programs for Revenue, Retention, & Result
- Dr. Evan Osar: Corrective Exercise for Posture, Balance, & Walking
They gave me a special Coupon code so you can save 25%!